Corona Virus COVID19 Symptoms | How to Avoid Spread of Corona Virus | Who will get effected?
Coronavirus: Description video
Watch the video “Corona Virus COVID19 Symptoms | How to Avoid Spread of Corona Virus | Who will get effected?” and like it!
Welcome back to our channel Infohub, we the team Infohub have taken the initiative to educate the people around the world with useful information - enjoy the video.
What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new strain of coronavirus which may cause illness in animals or humans. In humans, several coronaviruses are known to cause respiratory infections ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. First identified in a cluster with pneumonia symptoms in Wuhan city, Hubei province of China.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Dry cough
- Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhoea. These symptoms are usually mild and begin gradually.
Note: Not everyone with a cold or upper respiratory symptom needs to get tested for COVID-19. Only a person with a symptoms and travel history can do the test. Additionally, most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.
How does COVID-19 spread?
- Novel Coronavirus strains are spread from person to person through contaminated droplets from a person who is sick with the illness (through coughing or sneezing) or contaminated hands.
- The virus can spread through touching an infected surface.
- People can also catch COVID-19 if they breathe in droplets from a person with COVID-19 who coughs out or exhales droplets. This is why it is important to stay more than 1 meter (3 feet) away from a person who is sick.
Is there any treatment for COVID-19?
The treatment of COVID-19 depends on enhancing the immunity level of patients, treating the symptoms and easing complications, as there is no specific treatment for the virus to date.
What are the ways to prevent the disease?
- Washing hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Covering mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth without washing your hands.
- Avoid shaking hands and just wave.
- Avoid nose-to-nose greeting, hugging or kissing others.
- Take enough rest and take a large amount of fluids.
Thank you for watching.
Do like, share and subscribe our channel, do not forget to comment below your reviews.
Liked the “Corona Virus COVID19 Symptoms | How to Avoid Spread of Corona Virus | Who will get effected?” video?
Share it with your friends!