South America & Oceania: Daily covid-19 confirmed cases in animated race chart graph till July 18.
Coronavirus: Description video
Watch the video “South America & Oceania: Daily covid-19 confirmed cases in animated race chart graph till July 18.” and like it!
This video shows a list of 10 countries that have high number of daily confirmed cases from South America & Oceania.Este vídeo mostra uma lista de 10 países atingidos por um alto número de corona virus todos os dias.ይህ ቪድዮ የሚያሳየው በየቀኑ በከፍተኛ ቁጥር በኮረና የሚጠቁ 10 የሀገራት ዝርዝር ነው።इस वीडियो में उन 10 देशों की सूची दिखाई गई है जो हर दिन अधिक संख्या में कोरोना की चपेट में आते हैं
يعرض هذا الفيديو قائمة تضم 10 دول تتعرض لعدد كبير من فيروس كورونا كل يوم
Know how COVID-19 is spread
• You can become infected by coming into close contact (about 6 feet or two arm lengths) with a person who has COVID-19. COVID-19 is primarily spread from person to person.
• You can become infected from respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks.
• You may also be able to get it by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it, and then by touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19
• There is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19. The best way to protect yourself is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19. • Stay home as much as possible and avoid close contact with others.
• Wear a cloth face covering that covers your nose and mouth in public settings.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Practice social distancing
• Buy groceries and medicine, go to the doctor, and complete banking activities online when possible.
• If you must go in person, stay at least 6 feet away from others and disinfect items you must touch.
• Get deliveries and takeout, and limit in-person contact as much as possible
Prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
• Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
• Avoid public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
• Separate yourself from other people and pets in your home.
• There is no specific treatment for COVID-19, but you can seek medical care to help relieve your symptoms.
• If you need medical attention, call ahead.
Know your risk for severe illness
• Everyone is at risk of getting COVID-19.
• Older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk for more severe illness.
FROM THIS GRAPH EVERYONE CAN LEARN AND HAVE LITTLE FORECAST FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY, WHICH IT HELPS YOU TO HAVE AN AWARENESS FOR YOUR MOVEMENTS.
I WILL POST RACE BAR GRAPH EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. SO SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON THE NOTIFICATION ???? BELL.
Checkout my other videos
THE PRIMARY SOURCE FOR THIS GRAPH IS: -https://www.worldometers.info/coronav...
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS VIDEO
DANKE, DASS SIE DIESES VIDEO ANGESEHEN HABEN
ይህን ቪዲዮ ስለተታተላችሁ ከልብ አመሰግናለሁ
СПАСИБО ЗА СМОТРЕТЬ ЭТО ВИДЕО
شكرا لكم لمشاهدة هذا الفيديو
इस वीडियो को देखने के लिए धन्यवाद
covid 19, coronavirus update, coronavirus cases by country graph video, corona graph, corona cases South America & Oceania, highest number of covid, South America & Oceania, coronavirus video graph, most infected countries, corona race, July 17, July 17 top 10 covid19 affected countries, racing bar graph covid19, racing bar coronavirus, coronavirus racing bar chart, oronavirus, race bar graph, North America covid 19 daily confirmed cases in animated race chart (bar) graph till July 17, Top
Liked the “South America & Oceania: Daily covid-19 confirmed cases in animated race chart graph till July 18.” video?
Share it with your friends!