Coronavirus: Description video
Watch the video “The Covid-19 Nose: Upper Airway Symptoms and Cell Biology Relevant to SARS-CoV-2” and like it!
On June 2, 2020, Monell hosted a virtual seminar about symptoms and biology related to COVID-19. This video includes the following talks:
- Introduction: Robert Margolskee and Pam Dalton, Monell Chemical Senses Center
- "Loss of smell and taste in combination with other symptoms is a strong predictor of COVID-19 infection." Cristina Menni, King’s College London
- "Utilization of Helix cohort for COVID-19 studies: Exome+ data paired to self-reported phenotypes." Liz Cirulli, Helix
- "Lifelines and smell loss as an indicator of COVID-19." Patrick Deelen, University Medical Center Groningen
- "COVID-19 and anosmia." Chrissi Kelly, AbScent
Liked the “The Covid-19 Nose: Upper Airway Symptoms and Cell Biology Relevant to SARS-CoV-2” video?
Share it with your friends!