Coronavirus: Description video
Watch the video “The Economic Impact of COVID-19 in the Radiology Community” and like it!
Sponsored by Hyland Healthcare
This webinar will focus on the economic impacts of COVID-19 in the radiology community. Topics include:
• The business of radiology, reductions in volume and financial implications
• Changes to imaging protocols and the effect on subspecialties
• Insight to the vendor's perspective and how to cut through the red tape in times of crisis
• Looking to the future
See all RSNA COVID-19 resources: https://www.rsna.org/covid-19
• Richard E Sharpe Jr., MD, MBA, Radiologist, Senior Associate Consultant, Mayo Clinic Arizona
• Joseph J. Cavallo, MD, MBA, Assistant Professor, Yale University School of Medicine; Medical Director, Emergency/Trauma Radiology, Yale University
• Bill Greco, RT(R) CNMT, Senior Business Consultant, Hyland Healthcare
• Saduf Ali-Drakesmith, Manager, International Manager for Healthcare Pre-Sales, Hyland Healthcare
• Stamatia Destounis MD, FACR, FSBI, FAIUM, Clinical Professor University of Rochester Imaging Sciences, Elizabeth Wende Breast Care
Questions? Contact the RSNA customer service team at [email protected]
Liked the “The Economic Impact of COVID-19 in the Radiology Community” video?
Share it with your friends!