Coronavirus: Description video
Watch the video “Webinar | Keeping Residents Happy with Tourism in the COVID 19 Era” and like it!
Communities are the faces of destinations. As the pandemic has been fuelling the risk of “tourism-phobia” among communities around the world, TCI Research has conducted 1,000 interviews with citizens across 6 iconic destinations in Asia Pacific, using its Resident Sentiment Index model to measure the state of opinion and support towards tourism. Learn about the future of tourism as envisaged by communities from this webinar.
The focus of this webinar includes:
- The overall state of sentiment about tourism as expressed by residents
- COVID-19 impact perceptions
- Expectations about tourism growth per travel segment
- Vigilance points to address
- Profile of tourism ambassadors and “detractors”
- Comparisons vs Global Comparative Norms
Liked the “Webinar | Keeping Residents Happy with Tourism in the COVID 19 Era” video?
Share it with your friends!